Provided by EU regulations 2016/679 from European Parliament and European Council, 27th April 2016, regarding physical persons protection in relation to treatment of personal data and all other applicable legislation.
Terms referred below will be of obligatory complience for all internal or external workforce having access to all data compiled either through the net or through application forms or contracted services or products.
Responsible for data protection: Ángel Martínez Collado
Address:26, Gregorio Arcos Avenue, 02005 Albacete.
Phone number 967210934
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admistrative management of service /product either ordered or hired through traditional or digital means.
Additional management after purchase or hire of products. Keeping up with contractual realtionship. Inform customers about products, services or events from our business or company group of your interest through conventional or digital means.
Channelling information apllications, suggestions and customers claims in order to solve them.
Management of Human Resources. Treatment legitimacy falls upon contract execution,previous consent or legitimate interest such as security, fraud prevention, applications handling, inquiries or possible claims. Data origin. The personal information that we deal with comes from: The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for data collection.
Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product.
– The recipients will only be other companies of the same group, where appropriate, or other third parties on whom some type of legal obligation falls for their assignment.
– The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be used according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of treatment is not exercised on your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
– On which no decision will be made in an automated way.
– On which there will be no type of international transfer.
– On which you can exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability of your data, sending a written request to the address indicated above, accompanying a document for identification.
– In order to protect your personal information and your privacy, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
– The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in said legislation or in any of the treatment procedures of your personal information.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through from its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any type of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us on the phone 967 210 934 or email email@example.com